So it is almost the time!! Last week The Champagne Glow collection by Jaclyn Hill in Collaboration with Becca Cosmetics was revealed at the launch party in LA. This is Jaclyn’s second collaboration with Becca Cosmetics, her fist collab “Champagne Pop” does not need any introduction. Her highlighter sold out within an hour of its launch on Sephora.com creating a new record.
Now they are coming up with not a single product but an entire collection. Products in Champagne Collection are:
- Champagne Collection Face Palette $52 – Limited edition
- Shimmering Skin Perfector™ – Champagne Pop – Liquid – $41 – permenant
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Crème – Champagne Pop – $38 – Permenant
- Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed – Champagne Pop – $38 – Permenant
- Champagne Collection Eyeshadow Palette $40 – Limited edition – Eliminated – Click here to find out why
The face palette has five shades in all. Two of them are highlighters and three are blushes. All have been exclusively created by Jaclyn Hill. One of the highlighters i Champagne Pop while other one is a new one “Prosecco Pop” which is a gold highlight. Three blushes are Matte, Satin and Shimmer.
Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed Champagne Pop is the part of first collaboration. And it is now permanent.
Champagne Pop will also be available in another formula which is Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Crème
Finally we have Champagne Pop in liquid form. Jaclyn Says, it is the most diverse products and can be used on face with or without foundation or on your body to achieve luminous skin overall.
This collection also has an eyeshadow palette which features 5 eye shades including mattes and shimmer. The palette looks pretty much neutral to me.
The collection launches 26 may 2016. I have decided to get Champagne glow face palette, what about you? Let me know in the comments below 🙂